NYLON BRUSH with HANDLE
Nylon brush bristles are held in a molded, chemical resistant block that will not crack, deteriorate or wear out. Up-swept handle eliminates skinned knuckles.
Available Options ▪ 1 Unit
- Item # GR-123
- MFR # 9197
- AKA # 1666-2621, Utility Brush, 96051, M582040
- Multiple trim angles on bristles give you better surface contact for better cleaning
- Lightweight, soak proof plastic handle
- Ergonomic plastic handle and nylon bristles allow cleaning at many positions and angles
- Handle Length: 5-1/2″
- Overall Length: 9″
- Fill Material: Nylon
- Handle Material: Plastic
- Material Strength: Average Duty (Stiff Bristle)
- Color: White
Scrub with this lightweight brush to remove grease and soil buildup. Nylon fibers are resilient and durable; also resistant to alkalis, solvents, and certain acids. Use as a scrubbing brush. Store brush in a dry area after use to ensure maximum performance. Depending upon the type of soil or debris being handled, Personal Protective Equipment may be required.