Grout Applicator Wand is perfect for sealing grout.
Available Options ▪ 1 Unit
- Item # BP-AR57
- MFR # GWBULK-1002
- AKA # 1630-0776, B003I2MK1Y, MI-GW-EA, GWOS–1002, 12356, HD-AR57,
- GTIN: N/A
- Applies the proper amount of sealer in one application (Does not work with Color Sealer)
- Easy application with professional results
- For use with most sealers
- Refillable and reusable
- Easy to clean for re-use
- Lowers labor costs for the flooring professional
- Easy to use the the Do-It-Yourselfer!
- Fill Instructions:
- Unscrew the cap
- Fill the wand with you’re your favorite sealer
- Replace cap
- How to use:
- Place wheel on grout joint
- Depress wand
- Roll wheel forward and back to dispense liquid Easy as 1-2-3…Press-n-Go!
New and Improved design of the sonic welding on the GROUT APPLICATOR WAND has been improved to make the “Action Head” more durable. New solvent resistant “O” rings reduce the damage to components caused by solvent-based sealers. Easily applies the proper amount of sealer in one application with professional results. Push down and the sealer is applied, let up and the flow of sealer stops. Sealing your grout lines are easy with this new grout wand tool. Excellent for tile and grout cleaners.
Please take a look at what contractors have to say about using the Grout Wand:
“My company specializes in tile restoration, grout sealing and staining. I have three crews in the Phoenix market. What is most important to my customers is that they get a quality job done on time, and the grout wand helps me do just that. The grout wand provides an easy consistent way of applying grout sealant in a fraction of the time it takes when you are on your knees applying sealant the old fashioned way. This great new product helps me apply the correct amount of sealant in the shortest possible time”
Dave Richardson, the owner of Mexican Tile Restorations
“We install tile in new homes for high end builders in the Phoenix market. When we are done tiling the average home, the grout wand allows us to seal the grout in a fraction of the time it takes to do it the old fashioned way. To get the job done right in the shortest possible time is very important to us. This labor saving device helps my company make money in a very competitive business”
Blaine Lazenby, owner of Lazenby Tile, Inc.