When vacuuming, follow these suggestions to maximize dry soil removal before beginning wet extraction process.
- Move slowly—use a slow, walking pace
- Make several passes—the heavier the soil load, the more passes you should be making
- Empty bags when half to three-quarters full. This helps to ensure the vacuum cleaner is operating with maximum lift and flow.
- Keep secondary and exhaust filters changed/cleaned.
- Replace beater bar when worn or damaged.
- For even better results, use an “Encaps” counter-rotating brush machine before vacuuming to loosen even more dry soils.
A thorough vacuuming will help ensure you are removing the maximum amount of soil from your customer’s home.