ZEP Clear Shell provides protection against mold and mildew and inhibits growth. This product effectively inhibits growth on indoor and outdoor surfaces such as wood decks and fencing, textiles and apparel, vinyl siding, carpet, interior wall boards, and more.
Clear Shell Mold & Mildew Inhibitor is the only remediation product made using Chitosan, an effective mold inhibitor produced from recycled crab shells. The product creates an antimicrobial shield, preventing the growth of bacteria, mold and mildew. Sprayed on an interior or exterior surface, Clear Shell provides long-lasting protection against mold, black mold and mildew.
- Long-lasting formula inhibits the growth of mold and mildew
- Ready-to-use spray contains no harsh ingredients and dries to an invisible barrier
- Works on a wide range of interior and exterior surfaces
- Formulated using Chitosan made from recycled crab shells
Application: Fabric, Fencing, Furniture, Painted & Unpainted Wood, Upholstery
Applicable Material: Concrete, Leather, Metal, Stucco, Vinyl, Wood
Dirt Types: Mold Mildew Scent: Slight.
Manufacturer Part # ZUCSM32
|Product Type||Cleaners & Detergents-Tub/Tile/Shower/Grout Cleaner|
|Packing Type||Spray Bottle|
|Capacity Volume||32 oz|
Pro Tips:This product is ‘NOS’ (New Old Stock) Never used, Never opened condition
- Be sure to clean off all mold and mildew before applying this product. It provides an invisible barrier against new mold and mildew growth.
- Instructions:Zep Clear Shell™ may be used as a cleaner to remove mold, mildew and other organic matter from surfaces prior to subsequent treatment to prevent bacterial or fungal growth on those surfaces. Thoroughly clean the material to be treated by spraying this product and letting it sit for 1 to 2 minutes. Wipe or scrub clean. Note: always test for staining in an inconspicuous area. Zep Clear Shell™ should not stain articles not stained by water alone. Protecting the Surface: Apply Zep Clear Shell™ to cleaned area until surface is thoroughly wet. Allow area to dry completely to inhibit future growth of mold and/or odor causing bacteria. Laundry: Use as an after-wash treatment for clothing, linens, uniforms and textiles in general. Remove laundry from washer after final spin cycle. Spray each article with Zep Clear Shell™ solution. Zep Clear Shell™ may also be applied to articles that have been previously washed and dried. Dry treated articles thoroughly before use. Apply to each load. Other Uses: Porous Surfaces: As a spray for textiles, paper, and other porous surfaces such as but not limited to: awnings, bedding, car covers, boat covers, ceilings, curtains, drapes, linens, mattresses, pet bedding, pillows, shoes, umbrellas, upholstery, vehicle interiors, leather, wallboard liner, wallboard and other household or construction materials. Areas to be treated with Zep Clear Shell™ must be thoroughly cleaned to remove dirt, mold, mildew, fungi or other organic matter. Zep Clear Shell™ can be used as a cleaner prior to subsequent treatment with Zep Clear Shell™. See section titled, “As a cleaner” for instructions in using this product as a cleaner. Non-Food Hard Contact Surfaces: As a spray or mist for non-food hard contact surfaces, such as, but not limited to: fiberglass, masonry, metal, particle board, vinyl, wood, garbage cans, laminated surfaces, desks, window sills, and other interior and exterior surfaces: Areas to be treated with Zep Clear Shell™ must be thoroughly cleaned to remove dirt, mold, mildew, fungi or other organic matter. Zep Clear Shell™ can be used as a cleaner prior to subsequent treatment with Zep Clear Shell™. See section titled, “As a cleaner” for instructions in using this product as a cleaner. After all foreign matter is removed from surface, apply Zep Clear Shell™ to surfaces until thoroughly wet. Allow to dry before use. To treat surfaces, apply Zep Clear Shell™ using a hand held spray bottle or other suitable sprayer. Apply Zep Clear Shell™ to surfaces until thoroughly wet. Avoid runoff. Allow to dry before use.
- Ingredients:INGREDIENT Water (Solvent); Chitosan (Antifungal Agent; Antimicrobial Agent)