Item # VC-76-250
- Low pH and low odor cleaner effectively removes hard water scale and rust stains from hard surfaces and brightens surfaces.
- Form: Liquid concentrate
- RTU pH: 0.35
Sizes ▪ Options
- 76-250: 1 gal. / 3.8 L bottles
VersaClean Facelift DIRECTIONS: Mix 32 – 64 oz. (946 -1892 mL) of concentrate with enough water to make 1 gal. (3.8 L) of ready to-use (RTU) solution.
Preinspection: Examine the surface for evidence of pre-existing damage and for stains
and soiling that will not be possible to remove. Check for and remove any coatings. These coatings will interfere with proper cleaning.
- Post wet floor signs. Protect areas not being cleaned from overspray.
- Use a pressure sprayer to apply RTU solution to the surface. Use a coarse spray and do not generate aerosol. Allow a 5 -10 minute dwell time but do not allow solution to dry on the surface.
- For floors, use a rotary buffer with a nylon grit brush to agitate surface. For counter tops and vertical surfaces, use a hand brush to agitate the surface.
- Use high pressure water at as high a temperature as possible to pressure wash the surface. Be sure to vacuum all waste water. Inspect surface for standing water and remove.
CAUTION FOR APPLICATION:
1) Test surfaces for compatibility before use.
2) Product is acidic. Avoid contact with acid sensitive surfaces such as terrazzo, travertine, limestone, and polished marble. Avoid contact with aluminum and stainless steel.
3) Avoid generating and inhaling aerosol particles during application.