Degrease All – A highly concentrated hard surface cleaner. Specially formulated for restorative cleaning. Cuts through and dissolves the toughest oil and grease. Also use to remove blood during trauma cleanup.
- Item # UN-DGA-01
- MFR # 114619
- MFR Legacy # 161252000
- AKA # CR90GL, 57736, WCS59, A32203, REWUNSMOKEG, 847136001415, US-DA-01
- GTIN: 847136001415
- Form: Liquid
- Appearance:Transparent blue liquid
- Flash Point :219°F | 103.8°C
- Apply with a compression sprayer.
- Ammoniated solvent is tough enough to remove heavy smoke and grease residues on painted surfaces, metal, concrete, tile, sealed or unsealed wood, hard floors and wet cleanable fabrics.
- Removes greasy soils on walls, carpets, and upholstery.
- Gentle enough to use as a traffic lane cleaner or upholstery pre-spray, especially when greasy soils are present.
- SDS US English
- Unsmoke Degrease-All (Rev. B) Manual
- GHS Label
- Product Guides
- Unsmoke Degrease-All Product Image
- Ingredient Disclosure
To prepare a ready to use (RTU) solution, mix 12 ounces with enough water to make one gallon of ready to use solution (94 mL / L). See DegreaseAll User Guide for other rates of dilution. For best results, use hot water.
TYPICAL APPLICATIONS: For all applications, lightly spray RTU solution. Remove liquified soils before the Degrease All RTU solution dries.
- CLEANING SMOKE DAMAGED WALLS: lightly spray with RTU solution, agitate with sponge, rinse if necessary, and towel dry.
- HARD SURFACE CONTENTS CLEANING: lightly spray soiled surfaces with RTU solution, use towel to wipe away soil and then towel dry.
- UPHOLSTERY PRE-SPRAY: lightly spray soiled surfaces with RTU solution. For best results, immediately wipe off liquified soil.
- TRAFFIC LANE CLEANER: lightly spray soiled surfaces with RTU solution and immediately proceed with normal cleaning.
High performing solvent cuts through and cleans the heaviest grease and oil residues. Degrease All is a highly effective, versatile general purpose cleaner for greasy soils and particulate without harsh fumes.
Degrease-All is intended for use on all water cleanable materials, including the following:
- Carpeted traffic lanes
- Hard floors (note: Degrease-All is alkaline and will damage or remove water based floor coatings.)
- Painted surfaces
- Sealed or unsealed wood
*Be sure to pretest surfaces in an inconspicuous area before cleaning the entire surface. Degrease-All ready to use solution is moderately alkaline but contains corrosion inhibitors to protect alkaline sensitive surfaces, such as aluminum; it is still important to pretest, however.
FOR PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY. CONCENTRATE. DILUTE FOR USE. PROTECT FROM FREEZING.
CAUTION: Test surfaces for compatibility before use.
For additional applications and product safety information, see the Degrease All User Guide and SDS at ProRestoreProducts.com.