Severe Odor Counteractant
Skunk Out is a blend of odor control counteractants, solvents and detergents that reduce the spread of odor causing molecules into the atmosphere. Skunk Out will overcome the most severe odor such as death scene, skunk odors, and unusually strong pet or smoke odors.
Available Sizes ▪ 1 gal. / 3.8 L bottles
- Item # HC2552-04
- MFR # 2552
- MFR Legacy # 255204
- AKA # B00C6ON8O8, HAR 2552-GA, HARV255204, B4:7-8, 10213-1, 6425524,
- Form: Liquid
- pH: 7
- Appearance: Clear Liquid
- Odor: Bubble Gum
- Dilution Ratio: Varies
- Deodorize…………………….1:16 (8 ounces / gallon)
- Smoke Damage……………….1:4 (32 ounces / gallon)
- Add to Cleaning Solution……1:32 (4 ounces / gallon)
- Can be used in a ULV fogger
- Has a pleasant Bubble Gum scent
- Encapsulates the odor and reduces the spread of odor causing molecules.
- Effective against the most severe types of odors
- Contains no oxidizers, enzymes, or desensitizers
- Compatible with all detergents including germicides
- Nontoxic, Nonirritating and totally Biodegradable
- Deodorizing: (1:16) Apply diluted up to 8 oz. per gallon of water for economy in a fine mist or spray directly and thoroughly to source of malodor. In all cases, clean-up and remove all organic material if possible. Ventilate area thoroughly after application of product.
- As Additive: (1:32) Add 4 ounces per gallon in cleaning, carpet shampoo, carpet extractor, and mopping solutions. Will not affect cleaning ability and detergency of cleaners.
- Smoke Damage: (1:4) Apply diluted 1:4 (1 part Skunk out to 4 parts water) in fine mist or spray to every surface of area exposed to smoke. In all cases, clean and remove all organic material if possible. Ventilate area thoroughly after application. Use exhaust fans for several hours to remove stale air and bring in fresh air.