Protimeter Hygromaster 2 Thermo-Hygrometer
The Hygromaster 2 has a fast response and is easy to use. Quickly read temperature and humidity and instantly calculate multiple psychrometric values such as GPP, specific humidity, dew point, WME and more. Includes a non-contact IR Surface Temperature Sensor.
- Item # DE-F559
- MFR # BLD7750
- MFR Legacy # F559
- AKA # BLD7750, OE-BLD7750-EA, F381, BLD7751, 132125, 400535, 1611-3324
- Ships with the replaceable short QuikStick sensor probe and a sturdy thermoformed carry case with locking closure tabs and protective foam inserts.
- Non-contact infrared surface temperature reading technology
- Multiple psychrometric calculations, including grains per pound
- Data logging – up to 6100 results with auto-logging feature
- Fast temperature and humidity response
- Includes the short QuikStick probe, ideal for general measurements.
- For the high RH environments found in concrete measurements, we recommend the Hygrostick probe, purchased separately.
- Compatible with Protimeter accessories, including the Plug-In Surface Temperature Sensor, purchased separately.
- Two year limited warranty
- Gross Weight – 8 oz (227 gms)
- Dimensions (W × H × D): 3.2 × 1.5 × 7 | 81 × 38 × 178 mm
- Display: 2 in. (176 × 220 px) TFT 256K color screen
- Data capability: Store up to 8,000 results with date and time stamp from all instrument functions with the push of a button. Store 6100 results with automatic logging.
- Power: 9V alkaline battery (included)
- Plug in Temperature Probe Surface Temperature Probe – BLD5805
- Range 32°F to 158°F (0°C to 70°C)
- Accuracy at 77°F (25°C) +/- 1.3°F (0.7°C)
- Infrared temp. Range: IR-based – 2:1 (D:S) ratio
- Range: -4°F to 176°F (-20°C to 80°C)
- Accuracy: ±3.6°F (±2°C)
- Hygrostick Data (Nominal)
- 30% to 40% RH (±3% RH) at 68ºF (20ºC).
- 41% to 98% RH (±2%) at 68ºF (20ºC).
- Range 32°F to 122°F (0°C to 50°C) ±0.6°F (±0.3°C)
- Quikstick range (nominal):
- 0% to 10%RH, ±3%RH at 68°F (20°C)
- 10% to 90%RH, ±2%RH at 68°F (20°C)
- 90% to 100%RH, ±3%RH at 68°F (20°C)
- Range: 32°F to 122°F (0°C to 50°C) ±0.6°F (±0.3°C)
- Nominal Response: 30%RH to 90%RH and back to 30%RH in 45 seconds @ 68°F (20°C)
- Warranty 24 months on mechanical or manufacturing defects. Does not include wearing part or accessories
- Protimeter Surface Temperature Sensor
- Protimeter Quikstick Humidity Sensor
- Protimeter Short Quikstick ST Sensor
- Protimeter Technician’s Kit
Choose the HYGROMASTER 2 from Protimeter for its rugged build, color display and extra features. Combining fast action and precision in an easy-to-use unit, the HygroMaster 2 quickly reads temperature and humidity and instantly calculates multiple psychrometric values such as GPP, specific humidity, dew point, WME and more. It even includes a non-contact IR surface temperature probe.
For restoration techs mapping moisture intrusion and monitoring drying progress, the HygroMaster 2 provides fast and accurate readings every time!
The HygroMaster 2 ships with the replaceable short QuikStick sensor probe and a sturdy thermoformed carry case with locking closure tabs and protective foam inserts.
- Flood damage restoration
- Building survey
- Concrete moisture
- HVAC test and measurement
- Commercial coatings
PLEASE CALL 1-800-334-5747 First To Order
Note BLD7751 with short QuickStick is recommended for general measurement and BLD7750 with Hygrostick is recommended for high RH harsh environment application such as ERH concrete floor measurement