Protimeter Aquant Moisture Meter
The Aquant locates moisture quickly and accurately. Using Protimeter’s non-invasive radio-frequency technology, identify moisture in a wide range of materials. Detect moisture up to 0.75 inches (20 mm) below and behind surfaces.
- Item # DE-F523
- MFR # 100220
- MFR Legacy # F523
- AKA # BLD5765, OE-BLD5765-EA, 1613-0460, EW-59820-18, DR5923, DO-59820-18, PTRBLD5765, AC110A, SPM7218156928, #486, 75432
- Rugged, restoration-ready construction
- Instant readings – large easy-to-read backlit display
- Non-invasive system measures moisture up to ¾ in. (20mm) below the surface – not affected by surface moisture.
- Display: Backlit LCD
- Pinless (non-invasive RF) measurement range: 60–1000 (relative). Measures up to up to 0.75 in. (19 mm) deep.
- Power: One 9V battery (included)
- Weight (meter with battery): 7 oz. | 195 gm
The Protimeter Aquant moisture meter is used to assess and monitor the relative moisture level of building materials including plaster, drywall, masonry, concrete and fiberglass (GRP). It is ideal for checking the relative moisture condition of building elements such as solid walls and floors prior to more rigorous and time-consuming investigative procedures that may be required. Use the Aquant to detect the presence of moisture behind floor and wall coverings such as ceramic tile and vinyl floor coverings. It can also be used for surveying GRP boat hulls for the early detection of damp spots that could lead to blistering caused by osmosis.
The Aquant moisture meter has a digital display that is synchronized with a color-coded LED scale. The display shows the relative moisture level of the material under investigation on a scale of 0-999 and the color coded LED scale indicates the material’s moisture condition. Hold against the surface of the material under investigation. The relative moisture level is measured by radio frequency to a nominal depth of 10-20mm. No needles to mark the surface and the Aquant is not adversely affected by moisture.
- Range 0 999 Relative
- Display 12 Digital LCD
- Display 2 60 LED s
- Hold Reading Feature
- Depth of measurement Up to
- Case Pouch with belt loop.
- Power 9v (supplied)
- Warranty 24 months on mechanical or manufacturing defects. Does not include wearing part or accessories.
- Detects moisture directly in materials and below wall and floor coverings such as tile, wood and vinyl.
- Reset reading for sensitivity adjustment.
- Not adversely affected by surface moisture such as condensation.
- Dual Display LCD and LED.
- Color changing LED’s to show moisture condition..
PLEASE CALL 1-800-334-5747 First To Order