Tropical Breeze – This versatile, mild pH, non-ionic blend of odor counteractants, pairing agents, and masking agents meets the specifications for use on 5th generation stain resist carpet and can be safely used on most hard surfaces such as tile, stone, and vinyl floors and walls. Can be used as an additive and is compatible with most cleaning presprays and extraction solutions, or can be diluted and used as a post-mist after source removal and cleaning. Formulated for residential, commercial, and restoration use, and effective enough to neutralize offensive pet and body odors as well as water, fire, and smoke damage related odors.
Available Sizes ▪ 1 gal. / 3.8 L bottles
- Item # PC-B228-1
- MFR # 101025
- MFR Legacy # 8.695-579.0
- AKA # B228, 1604-0584, CC79GL, 8019 ,B228-4 ,108054 , PC-FLUOROSIL-GRP
- GTIN / UPC: 762858622819
- Form: Liquid
- pH: 7.5
- Dilution Ratio: Varies .5oz. – 2.0 oz. per gallon
- Coverage: Approximately 400 square foot per diluted gallon
- Yield: Makes up to 257 gallons
- Fragrance: Tropical
- Professional deodorizer handles tough odors.
- Pleasant scent for routine odor control.
- Tough enough to handle fire and flood restoration.
- Removes odors from carpets, floors, walls, other odor sources.
- Can be added to cleaning agents.
- Meets specifications for use on stain-resistant carpet.
Directions: READ ALL LABEL INSTRUCTIONS AND PRECAUTIONS BEFORE USING Pre-test in an inconspicuous location.
- ROUTINE DEODORIZATION: Mix ½ to 1 ounce per gallon of water. Apply directly onto the odor source, allow dwell time for effective deodorization.
- FIRE AND FLOOD RESTORATION: Mix 1 to 2 ounces per gallon of water, depending on severity of odor. Apply directly onto the odor source, allow dwell time for effective deodorization. May be used before cleaning for inital odor reduction, or for residual deodorization after cleaning has removed the
- ADDITION TO CLEANING SOLUTIONS: Compatible with most carpet cleaning and hard surface detergents for deodorizing while cleaning. Add ½ ounce per gallon of detergent solution. For truckmount extractors add up to 1 quart to 5 gallons of detergent concentrate.
Professional non-ionic deodorizer that is tough enough to handle fire and flood restoration but gentle enough for use on stain resistant carpet. They neutralize offensive smells created by microbial action. Fluorosil Odor Neutralizers handle the tough problems with a tough solution and leave a fresh, clean scent.
NOTE: Avoid spilling deodorizer concentrate on carpet. Immediately extract accidental spills.
CAUTION: Use product only in well-ventilated area. To avoid skin irritation or slip hazards, do not walk on wet carpets with bare feet.
NOTICE: Product must be stored at room temperature (59°F – 86°F/ 15°C – 30°C). Keep in sealed container when not in use. Not warranted if used for repack, improperly stored, or used in a manner not consistent with manufacturer’s instructions.