POG (QT) – PAINT OIL & GREASE REMOVER
POG (QT) A specially blended paint, oil and grease remover. Gently lift stubborn stains out of carpet, upholstery and other textile surfaces since they were not effectively removed in the normal cleaning process. P.O.G. leaves a pleasant banana fragrance while removing stains instantly.
Available Sizes ▪ 1 Quart OR (1 Gallon)
- Item # CD-8018-02
- MFR # P613
- Compare to: Chemspec POG
- Form: Liquid
- pH: No Information
- Dilution Ratio: RTU or 16oz/ gallon of water
- Use as pre-spray for upholstery cleaning
- Pleasant banana fragrance
- Quick acting
- Easy to use
To remove spots from carpet and upholstery:
- Apply P.O.G. full strength using a white cloth.
- After treating clean area with a quality detergent to ensure that there is no P.O.G. residue on surface.
- Allow the area to air dry.
To use as a fabric pre-spray:
- Dilute the P.O.G. 16oz. per gallon of hot water and shake the diluted product frequently.
To remove stubborn wax (lipstick), paint, gums, etc.:
- Apply P.O.G. full strength under the residue.
- Use a dull tool to scrape up the material being removed.
Note: P.O.G. will soften latex backings if over applied. Always pretest fabric for color fastness.