If you had to choose just one spotter, Peerless would be your first choice. Peerless lifts stains from carpet, upholstery, washable fabrics and most hard surfaces. Will remove blood, cosmetics, crayons, food stains, fruit juices, grass stains, grease, grime, iodine, latex paint, mildew, oil, most shoe polishes, washable ink and many other stains.
Available Sizes ▪ 1 qt
- Item # HC5061-02
- MFR # 506102
- MFR Legacy # 5061
- AKA # HC-PSR-EA, HAR-Q5061, HAR5061-QT, HAR5061-QT, 00799928910521
- Form: Liquid
- pH: 9-10
- Dilution Ratio: RTU
- Ready to use
- Removes many types of soil and stains
- Professional grade spot remover
- Use on carpet, fabric, upholstery & hard surfaces
- Leaves pleasant fragrance
- CARPET – Apply this product directly to the stain. Rub the stain with a brush until it dissolves, then blot the carpet with a cloth. Repeat if necessary.
- UPHOLSTERY & FABRICS – Apply product to a cloth towel, not to fabric. Rub the stain with a towel. Blot the stained area with a dry towel. Repeat if needed.
- WASHABLE FABRICS – Apply this product directly to the stain. Fold fabric and rub stained area. Machine wash.
- HARD SURFACES – Fill a quart trigger sprayer with this product. Spray stained or dirty areas, and then wipe off with a clean cloth.
Peerless is an industrial grade, ready to use cleaner & stain remover that is powerful, yet safe for home use. Lifts stains from carpet, upholstery, washable fabrics & most hard surfaces. Will remove blood, cosmetics, crayons, food stains, fruit juices, grass stains, grease, grime, iodine, latex paint, mildew, oil, most shoe polishes, washable ink, and many other stains. This product is safe for all fabrics and surfaces that are not harmed by water. DO NOT USE on leather, suede, velvet, non-colorfast wool, or any other fabric or surface that could be damaged by water. This product will not remove certain dyes, indelible inks, or stains set by heat. Simply rub in; blot, and stains are removed, leaving a fresh smell.