Hydro-Force Olympus M100
The Hydro-Force Olympus M100 is designed to give truckmount-level performance in a portable machine that combines versatility with ease of transport. Years of experience, engineering, and planning have gone into the design and manufacturing of the M100. We take a great deal of pride in the M100; our goal is no less than your complete satisfaction.
- Item # BP-M100
- MFR # M100
- AKA # 1666-4866,
- 5 year warranty on rotationally molded polyethylene body
- Top-mounted control panel
- Large motor cavity-easy access
- Large, partially pneumatic, stair climbing wheels
- 25′ orange safety electrical cords
- 25′ solution and vacuum hoses
- Deluxe stainless steel 2-jet wand
- Motor cavity cooling system (patent pending)
- Professional look and durability
- No-drip motor cavity; Spills on the outside can’t get inside!
- Weight 92lbs. Dual 2-stage VAC MOTOR, Dual Cord, Heater
The manual will provide users with the knowledge required to operate the Olympus M100 safely, to understand how to properly operate and maintain the machine, and to ensure that the equipment operates at its maximum performance level. Any questions pertaining to the operating or servicing of this unit should be directed to your nearest Hydro-Force distributor.
- Height: 38”
- Length: 28”
- Width: 19-1/2”
- Weight: 92 lbs.
- Solution Tank Capacity: 12 gallon
- Recovery Tank Capacity: 12 gallon
- Solution Pump: Hydro-Force AP120 pump 100 psi – 1.30gpm
- Vacuum Motors: Two AMETEK Lamb 5.7” diameter – tangential discharge Two stage – Mounted in series
- Power Draw: Cord #1 – 18.20amps wide open / 11.20amps full load Cord #2 – 14.58amps
(Add 5 amps on machines with Auto Pump-out System)
- Vacuum Hose: 25’ X 1-1/2” with 1-1/2” cuff & 2” cuff
- HP Solution Hose: 25’ x 1/4” with 1/4” male / female quick connects
- Pump Priming Hose: 12” x 1/4” with 1/4” male quick connect
- Power Cords: 2 – 25’ x 12gauge with male & female plug ends
Remember: Portable extractors don’t use gas. Save yourself some money and use a portable whenever you don’t really need the power of your truckmount.