SMOKE ODOR COUNTERACTANT & DEODORANT ADDITIVE
A highly-concentrated general purpose odor counteractant. 9D9 is a general purpose smoke odor counteractant specially formulated to manage fire, smoke and other strong odors. Blended with the finest-quality ingredients, 9D9 detoxifies and knocks down malodors fast and efficiently.
- Item # UN-9D9-01
- MFR # 100504
- MFR Legacy # 431002000
- AKA # CD59GL, 57728, US-9D9-01, Chemspec 9-D-9, Unsmoke 9-D-9, ProRestore 9-D-9, OdorX 9-D-9
- GTIN: 847136001262
- Form : Liquid concentrate
- pH: 7.7
- Appearance: Transparent amber liquid
- Flash Point: 81°F | 27.2°C
- Specific gravity: 0.94
- Xactimate: CLNDODRSP
- Dilution: 1-6 ozs per Gallon water
- Direct contact with contaminated surfaces provides an initial reduction of strong, objectionable odors.
- Detoxifies smoke- and fire-damaged job sites.
- Inhibits the evaporation of toxic fire-related vapors.
- Apply with a compression sprayer or an airless paint sprayer only. Do not use with a fogger.
- May be added to other water-based cleaning solutions to increase their effectiveness.
- Light smoke odors add: 1-3 ounces of 9-D-9 per gallon of lukewarm tap water.
- Moderate smoke odors add: 2-4 ounces of 9-D-9 per gallon of lukewarm tap water.
- Heavy smoke odors add: 4-6 ounces of 9-D-9, 1-2 ounce of Last Resort per gallon of lukewarm tap water.
Apply 9-D-9 with a compression sprayer or an airless paint sprayer only. Do not use with a fogger.
Preparing RTU solution: Add 3 ounces of 9-D-9 with enough water to make one gallon of ready-to-use solution (23 mL / L). Saturation spray smoke residue deposits.
Detoxifying smoke- and fire-damaged job sites: Treating smoke-damaged surfaces and charred materials with 9-D-9 solution inhibits the evaporation of toxic fire-related vapors.
Use with other products: 9-D-9 may be added to other water-based cleaning solutions to increase their effectiveness.
For best results use 9-D-9 as part of the three step odor removal system :
- STEP 1: Suppress odor sources by low pressure spraying with 9-D-9. It is important that the odor counteractant solution come in direct contact with all contaminated surfaces that might be a source of odor. This provides an initial knockdown of strong, objectionable odors.
- STEP 2: Sprinkle 4 ounces C.O.C. (Crystal Odor Counteractant) per 200 square feet (120 mL per 20 square meters) of floor area.
- STEP 3: Apply thermal fogging according to label directions of the fogging compound. Exhaust / ventilate
For complete instructions and safety information about this product, refer to the product label and Safety Data Sheet