Marble Kleen is a biodegradable, water-based, non-acidic, liquid concentrate cleaner, designed to remove grease, grime, soil, dirt, soot, carbonized oil, light to medium rust and other surface contaminants from natural stone surfaces. Marble Kleen is recommended for marble, limestone, granite, travertine, terrazzo, quartz and slate.
Available Sizes ▪ 1 gal. / 3.8 L bottles
- Item # HC-K1470-04
- MFR # 1470
- MFR Legacy # K1470
- AKA # HAR1470-GA, 147004, 218147004,
- Form: Liquid
- pH: 8.5-9.5
- Dilution Ratio: RTU or 1:3
- Appearance: Clear Blue Liquid
- Odor: Mild
- Specific gravity: 1.076
- Biodegradable: Yes
- Will not damage glass or metal
- Odorless for interior applications
- Non-acidic, safe on all natural surfaces
- Use with auto scrubbers
Apply the concentrated solution to the floor using a brush or sprayer. Allow to remain on surface for 5-15 min. Sponge rinse the surface thoroughly using fresh water. Can be diluted with up to 3 parts of water for light to medium duty cleaning. For restoration cleaning use undiluted.
LIMITATIONS: Black marble is frequently dyed to even out the color. Pretest to be sure the dye is not removed. Marble Kleen will remove waxes or other applied finishes.
MARBLE KLEEN Natural Stone Cleaner
- A high active, extra strength degreaser, cleaner and grout film remover that is safe for use on granite, marble, polished limestone, terrazzo, ceramic tile, etc.
- Effectively removes dirt deposits, grease accumulation, food stains and petroleum-borne soils without affecting the natural structure of the stone
- Formulated for use on high gloss polish marble
- Contains drying agents to prevent streaking on high gloss floors
- Can be used with auto scrubbers
Keep this and all chemicals out of the reach of children! This product is non-toxic to users, and noncorrosive to metal, at any dilution. It is non-flammable as well and has no flash point.
Recommended Use – Neutral Stone Cleaner.
Uses advised against – No information available