For those that demand the best, the Hydro-Force Pro Injection Sprayer has all the great features you’ve come to expect along with a new 5 qt. container that makes the best sprayer in the industry even better! Cut your spray time in half! Quickly apply carpet presprays, deodorizers, tile and grout cleaning solutions, sanitizers, protectors and more.
Item # AS08 / A99934
Hydro-Force Pro Benefits:
- NEW, patent-pending container design makes the Hydro-Force sprayer the most convenient sprayer on the market.
- Large side-fill port – refill without removing the injector assembly
- Wand holder to keep your wand off your customer’s floor
- Recessed handle – no more annoying velcro straps
- Operating pressure range of 100-1,000 PSI
- Eliminates annoying mixing required by pump up sprayers
- High-quality quick connects allow your gun to swivel and permits quick removal
Pre-Spray and Traffic Lane Applications:
Hydro-Force Injection Sprayer eliminates the hassles of measuring and mixing. We recommend you keep an extra 5-quart container or two on your truck to make sure you never run out and to facilitate quick changes of your chemical containers. Remember that Hydro-Force Injection Sprayers automatically mixes at a 1 to 8 ratio. If your 5-quart container is full then that is the same as holding an 11-gallon pump sprayer of regular, ready to use pre-spray. We have found that Hydro-Force Injection Sprayers offer better penetration and overall coverage than most other sprayers. It is therefore possible to pre-spray your jobs up to 45 minutes before you reach that area to be cleaned.
An effective way to use the Hydro-Force for pre-conditioning or small to medium jobs is to start at the door coming into the house, spraying all the traffic areas, working your way to the farthest point back in your job. You have then completed your pre-conditioning in just seconds and are prepared to hook up your wand and start cleaning your way out. Keep in that your Hydro-Force is spraying 3 to 4 times the amount of product your normal pump sprayer is putting out. This means you must move quickly to avoid over-applying. Protector should be applied in even, slightly overlapping strokes