CR 10 is a solvent based fluorinated-polymer product that will repel oil, water and all types of stains from upholstery, rugs textiles, coated fabrics and leather. This product imparts softness to the touch and will not affect the appearance of treated surface. Most spills simply blot up without staining.
Available Sizes ▪ 1 gal. / 3.8 L bottles
- Item # HC201-04
- MFR # 201
- MFR Legacy # 20104
- AKA # B07VZWHCKV,
- Form: Liquid, Solvent Based
- pH: N/A
- Dilution Ratio: RTU ready to use
- Coverage: 700‐1000 square feet per gallon
- Appearance: Clear Liquid
- Odor: Solvent
- Specific gravity: < 1
- Biodegradable: Yes
- Flammability: > 115 deg
- Water solubility: Insoluble in water
- Spills blot up without staining
- Treated fabrics will wrinkle less
- Ambient cure
- Will not effect the appearance, feel or color
Use this product as is and spray a light mist over entire area, hold 6‐12 inches from fabric and spray as a fine mist, wetting the surface evenly. Fabric dries in 2‐4 hours and reaches full repellency in 24 hours.
Do not inhale the vapors, use outdoors or in a very well‐ventilated area
Fabrics treated with CR 10 will wrinkle very little under either humid or dry conditions. Treated fabrics are protected from stains of all kinds, even grease stains are easily removed due to the hydrophobic properties of this product.
- Do not inhale the vapors, use outdoors or in a very well‐ventilated area
- Keep out of reach of children
- Prior to using this or any cleaning product, make sure employees read and understand the hazard information found on the product label and Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS). The label and MSDS will also provide information on handling precautions, protective equipment and first aid instructions which might be appropriate for this product.