Dry Pass contains the newest technology in surfactant / polymer chemistry. Carpets cleaned will therefore dry fast and stay cleaner longer. Dry Pass emulsifies soils and dries down to a brittle crystal that is easily vacuumed away along with soils. Added flouro-chemical protectors help the carpet to repel new soils.
Available Sizes ▪ 1 gal. / 3.8 L bottles
- Item # CD-P179-04
- MFR # P179
- Compare to: EncapuClean
- Form: Liquid
- pH: 7
- Dilution Ratio: 1:16
- Coverage : 1000 sq ft/ gallon
- Encapsulating Carpet Shampoo
- Fast Drying Formula
- Contains Flouro-Chemical Protectors
- Highly Concentrated
- SDS US English
- Spec Sheet
- Pre-Vacuum carpet to remove loose soil.
- Dilute 8 ounces per gallon (1:16) in a pump up or electric sprayer.
- Spray carpet to be cleaned at a rate of 1000 square feet per gallon of ready to use solution.
- After allowing up to five minutes dwell time brush or scrub carpet with appropriate equipment.
- Allow area to dry before opening to traffic (about 20 to 30 minutes). When carpet is completely
dry vacuum to remove encapsulated soil. Vacuum area regularly for best results.
- Limit sprayed working area to allow for quick drying characteristics.
- For portable machines dilute 1-2 ounces per gallon in the solution tank.
- Extract carpet area.
- Allow to dry and then vacuum up to remove any residue.
Encapsulating, very fast drying carpet shampoo designed to work with rotary brush applicator. Spray it on, clean the carpet, vacuum up the dried powder that has encapsulated the dirt and soap. Dilutes 8 ounces per gallon of water. Contains flouro-chemical to aid in limiting re-soiling. Thick clear liquid with a light banana fragrance.
For a fast, longer lasting alternative to powdered products, quick fix carpet cleaning techniques, combined with high dilution rates and a quick clean up choose Dry Pass, The Cleaner’s Choice