Environmentally safe traffic lane cleaner and degreaser for use on any surface not harmed by water. Contains Hydrogen Peroxide and d-limonene. This new technology has the cleaning power of butyl.
Available Sizes ▪ 1 gal. / 3.8 L bottles
- Item # CD-P183-01
- MFR # P183
- Compare to:
- Cleans floors, walls, carpets, glass, windows, mirrors, restrooms, kitchens, tile & grout
- Blend of modern day surfactants & hydrogen peroxide
- Meets all DfE specifications for biodegradability and toxicity
- Form: Liquid
- pH: 6.0
- Dilution Ratio: Varies 1:20 -1:256
Some individuals may be sensitive to ingredients in this product. Before use, read product label & SDS completely. Always pre-test for colorfastness in an inconspicuous place before use. NOTE: USE COLD WATER FOR ALL DILUTIONS.
- GLASS CLEANER: Dilute at 1:256 (1/2 oz/gal of cold water)
- Spray surfaces & wipe with a lint free cloth
- LIGHT DUTY CLEANING: Dilute at 1:64 (2 oz/gal of cold water) to 1:32 (4 oz/gal of cold water).
- Spray surface & wipe with a sponge, mop or other cleaning cloth.
- MEDIUM DUTY CLEANING: Dilute at 1:32 (4 oz/gal of cold water) to 1:20 (6 oz/gal of cold water).
- Spray surface and wipe with sponge, mop or other cleaning cloth.
- HEAVY DUTY CLEANING: Dilute at 1:20 (6 oz/gal of cold water) to 1:10 (12 oz/gal of cold water).
- Spray surfaces & wipe with sponge, mop, or other cleaning cloth.
- MOP & BUCKET: For daily mopping, dilute 1:128 (1 oz/gal or 8 ml/l of cold water).
- Fill bucket, mop floor, pick up soil & excess cleaner with clean mop. Rinse mops frequently & change solution as needed.
CARPET CLEANING: Test carpet prior to overall cleaning. Do not use product if test area indicates color removal or bleeding,
shrinkage or adhesive deterioration.
- Dilute at 1:64 (2 oz/gal of cold water). Fill extraction equipment. Clean the carpet following the machine manufacturer’s instructions. DO NOT over wet carpet. If carpet has been previously shampooed, use DEFOAMER in the recovery tank. After cleaning, brush carpet pile in one direction with pile brush or rake. Avoid walking on carpet until thoroughly dry. If furniture is replaced before carpet is dry, place protective pads under legs. When carpet is dry, vacuum thoroughly
DO NOT use on marble or other sensitive surfaces. DO NOT use with metal pail or pail pumps.