Ink Exit is Chemspec’s breakthrough ink removal technology that removes ink stains fast without the use of harsh solvents. The product has no VOCs, which means no strong smells, and it is easy to apply. The product will not delaminate carpets and rinses clear with water. Unique water-based formulation designed to remove ink, permanent marker, oil and grease stains from all types of carpet without affecting the carpet backing. Also safe on painted walls and many hard surface floors. VOC compliant in all U.S. states. Make Ink Exit a part of your stain removal arsenal today!
- Item # CSIXIT-1Q
- MFR # 108098
- MFR Legacy # C-IXITCS
- AKA # IXITCS, CS-IXIT-EA
- GTIN / UPC: 847136001910
- Form: Liquid
- pH: 7.2
- Dilution: RTU
- Effective stain removal
- Low Odor
- Efficient Rinsing
- User Guide
- GHS Label
- Product Image
- SDS US English
- Ingredient Disclosure
- Video – How to Remove Ink from Carpet and Other Surfaces
- Video – Chemspec’s Water-Based Ink Removal Solution
For professional use only. Keep out of reach of children. Read directions and cautions before use. Before application, pretest for colorfastness in an inconspicuous area.
Directions: Important – Follow steps in order:
- Pour a ring of product around the outer edges of ink stain.
- Apply or pour directly onto the ink stain.
- Agitate with a bone scraper or latex-gloved finger until ink begins to disperse.
- Rinse and extract with water.
- Repeat steps 2-4 if any ink remains.
Avoid inhaling mist from the product when handling or preparing ready to use solution. If necessary, wear respiratory protection. Keep children and pets away from your work area, from cleaning products and from your equipment.