If you prefer a high alkaline, solvent fortified chemical to deal with heavy soil on hard surfaces…you want Viper Venom! The original tile and grout cleaner, it removes years of built up grease, dirt and stains! Dilute it 1:1 for tough jobs, more for lighter jobs! You’ll see the dirt start to lift out of the grout even before you begin using your machine. Rinse the viper venom well.
Available Sizes ▪ 1 gal. / 3.8 L bottles
- Item # BP-CR22GL
- MFR # A70618
- MFR Legacy # BP-CR22GL
- AKA # SC-VV-01, 47131800, B00RZVIA86, HFCR22GL-GRP
- Form: Liquid
- pH: 12
- Dilution Ratio: up to 32 oz./gal
- Fragrance: Citrus
- Certification: OSHA
- A pre-treatment spray on grout and tile to loosen and emulsify soils and stains
- Effective for general floor cleaning and upkeep, wall cleaning, and other general hard surface cleaning.
- Hard-hitting blend of builders, solvents, and surfactants, is also ideally suited for fire restoration.
- Grout and Tile restoration: Dilute with 1 part hot water for extreme cleaning. Low pressure spray onto grout and tile and allow to dwell for 5 minutes, but do not allow to dry before cleaning/extracting.
- Grout and tile maintenance: Dilute with 16 parts warm water.
- General cleaning and walls: Dilute with up to 32 parts warm water. Dilute 1 part with 9 parts water for woodwork.
- For cleaning porcelain and chrome : dilute 1 part with 12 parts water.