Don’t use harsh acids to remove stubborn rust stains, T-Rust is much safer. It requires no neutralizing and you can rinse it with clear water. Simply apply it directly to the rust and in a few seconds you’ll see it start to disappear.
Available Sizes ▪ 1 gal. / 3.8 L bottle or (pint)
- Item # BP-CS12GL
- MFR # 1627-0593
- MFR Legacy # CS12GL
- AKA # BPCS12GL-GRP,
- Form: Liquid
- pH: 4.5
- Dilution Ratio: RTU
- No harsh acids are needed to remove the most stubborn rust stains from soft surfaces. T-RUST is much safer (for both user and fiber) than other rust removers on soft surfaces.
- Rust is a result of the reaction of iron oxide, oxygen or water (including humidity). T-RUST works differently on soft surfaces by molecular modification. This is the act of changing the rust so it is no longer visible. It requires no neutralizing only rinsing.
- WORKS FAST – No long waiting time for T-RUST to work. Simply apply, lightly agitate and in a few seconds the rust will begin to disappear.
1. Test fabric for compatibility in an inconspicuous area.
2. Apply full strength to rust stain.
3. Allow a short time for T-RUST to work. Light agitation will speed the process.
4. Thoroughly rinse area with water.
OTHER USES: Effective for many mineral based soils such as metal stains, water stains and rings. Excellent for removing mineral scale and hard water stains from hard surfaces. (Check surface for compatibility before using.)