Summer Air is a concentrated odor neutralizer for carpet, furniture and general areas. This product has a wide spectrum odor control and a pleasant fruity floral fragrance. Premium Odor Counteractants are fantastic cleaning deodorizers with wonderful, contemporary fragrances your customers will love, for only pennies per job. But even more importantly, they contain true odor neutralizers that attack the sources of more challenging odors.
Available Sizes ▪ 1 gal. / 3.8 L bottles
- Item # BP-CD04GL
- MFR # 1673-2911
- MFR Legacy # CD04GL
- AKA # INT0742GAL, CD04,
- Form: Liquid
- pH: 7- 8
- Dilution Ratio: Varies
- Fragrance: Fruity Floral
- Naturally organic Fresh premium fragrance
- Stops odors at the source while improving environmental air quality
- Economical: Concentrated formula goes far
- True neutralizing performance: Not a cover-up!
- Safe: Compatible with all carpets and surfaces which are safe for water
- Add summer air to cleaning solutions
- Non-toxic and completely environmentally friendly.
DIRECTIONS FOR CARPETS
- Direct Spray: Dilute 2 to 8 ounces per gallon depending on severity of the odor. Spray evenly over affected areas.
- Extraction Cleaning: Portable: Add 1/2 to 1 ounce per gallon of RTU solution.
- Truckmount: Add 12 ounces to 5 gallon container of concentrated emulsifier.
DIRECTIONS FOR FOGGING
- For ULV fogging: dilute concentrate with one part water and fog as directed.
- For wet foggers: dilute 12 ounces to one gallon water.
Note: Some breathing irritation may occur when fogging. Use of a respirator is suggested.
Other Uses: Add directly to cleaning solutions as needed to control and eliminate odors.
- 1 to 3 ounces per gallon added to cleaning solutions
- 2 to 8 ounces per gallon for direct spray