Spot Stop encapsulating polymer additive will virtually eliminate wicking of soil or spills after effective stain removal techniques have been thoroughly completed.
The lightly acidic pH neutralizes any alkaline residues from professional strength stain removal products. It also protects against browning and yellowing.
The light odor neutralizing additive will help remove organic odors left on the carpet after spotting.
Available Sizes ▪ 1 Quart
- Item # BP-CS17QT
- MFR # 1689-2414
- MFR Legacy # CS17QT
- AKA # B07CNZ4XSV
- Form: Liquid
- pH: 3.5
- Dilution Ratio: RTU
- Certification: Wool Balance, Green Balance
- Ready To Use
- RTU pH: 3.5
- Encapsulating polymer additive
- Protects against browning and yellowing
- Professional Strength Stain Remover
Directions For post treatment of Professional Stain Removal Products
- Thoroughly remove stains and extract area.
- Lightly mist area treated and brush Spot Stop evenly into fiber using Whiz Groom.
- Let dry naturally
Note: Some food stains contain synthetic or organic dyes which may not be completely removed with the above procedure. If some stain remains, depending on the origin (synthetic or organic) follow the steps using Stain Zone (Category Two) or Red Zone Ready (Category One). Vacuum to get the stained area as dry as possible before proceeding.
This kit contains the tools and chemical solutions to take care of 99% of known spots and stains. Contains:
- Stain Solutions:
- Avenge Pro – most versatile, water based
- All Solv Extreme – gelled solvent based
- Gel Break – gelled solvent for gum and adhesive
- T-Rust – rust remover
- Stain Zone – organic stain remover
- Red Zone Ready – synthetic stain remover
- Spot Stop – encapsulating, anti-wicking agent
- Large insulated carry bag – big enough to carry extras
- White cotton towels
- Gum Getter – agitation tool
- Nitrile Disposable Gloves – 3 pair
- Spot and Stain Removal Guide