FLASH SPOTTER By WaterClaw
- No moving parts
- No need for a vacuum relief valve
- Easily disassembled for cleaning
- Laboratory tests demonstrate that it removes and extracts more water
- More durable design
- Can be used with a truckmount or portable extractor,as well as spotting mini extractors.
FLASH XTRACTOR II By WaterClaw
• High impact resistant plastic base comes with a non-slip textured coating to ensure safe use even while wet
• Flexible, telescoping handle allows the operator to work in tighter places and reduces fatigue
• Fits both 1-½“ and 2” vacuum hose
• Easy handle removal for storage or transportation
• Light weight reduces operator fatigue
• No vacuum release is necessary due to the ridges incorporated in the design to optimize air flow and suction
• In comparative lab testing it left considerably less water, as much as 35% less* compared to other tools
• The Flash Xtractor II can even be used to evacuate water from black water floods
• 2 Year Comprehensive Replacement Warranty
• 16.5” W x 9.5” L
HVE 3000 FLOOD PUMPER By DriEaz
50G w/25′ Hose NO WAND
- Easiest cleanout filter. Just pop the clamps on the clear plastic cover and lift out the basket for rinsing.
- A high flow, high volume clog-resistant sump pump – handles up to ½ in. solids.
- Rugged construction. Rotomolded housing resists dings and scratches. Low center of gravity provides balanced transport; easy on stairs!
- Bypass the truckmount waste tank for black water flood extraction to keep the tank clean.